Sunday, May 4, 2014

Love Your Momma

Mother's Day is just around the corner (May 11th!).  I actually find my mom super easy to shop for- she has her favorites (all things nautical, purses and shoes, fun jewelry)- but when you're looking to say "You're the best" maybe you could use a few ideas?  Here's a random assortment that I'm a fan of:

The new Tory Burch perfume- I gave this to my sister recently,
and she adores the scent!  Try the rollerball in case she needs to try it out.

$25 @ Tory Burch & Department Stores
Such a "clutch" clutch! Patent & stripes- yes!
$34 Nordstrom
Nothing says love like Lafco, NY- AMAZING candles!
$60 Champagne (Penthouse) is one of my favs!
Summertime hoop earring- and who doesn't love Chan Luu?
$55 Royal Blue Mix Hoop
I hope you get to celebrate your mom with style this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment