Wednesday, April 30, 2014

So Beauty-Full

There so much to love about Sugarboo Designs.  I have been happily looking at this piece in my kitchen for months now (thanks Pine Straw!). It perks me up in the morning and settles me at the end of the day.  It's no secret these artistic treasures can be on the pricey side, but I've always said they are worth every penny for the quality and amazing distressed wooden frame. 

And then, as if the universe heard me, Sugarboo Designs partnered with my home away from home, Target!  Imagine my delight when I discovered this recently in my local store!!

I simply couldn't resist these two beauties to add to my collection:

Burlap frame $12.99
Typography print $14.99
So, if you too love Sugarboo for all its simplicity and inspirational wording, now's your chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment