Monday, May 12, 2014

Closet Treasures

With just a couple short weeks until Memorial Day (and summer feels official), I'm excited about wearing clothing that's been locked up for a LONG winter.  As I pulled out all of those bins of dresses, skirts, tank tops and my endless pile of flip flops, I feel like I am rediscovering some of my favorite pieces!  Here's some of my oldies, but goodies- and wouldn't trade them for the world!

I have had this straw tote bag for years- and it is so perfect for a trip to the farmer's market or an afternoon picnic at the park.  Holds plenty and feels so summery!

Old Navy $22.94
Friends had sworn on the comfort and ease of slim Havaiana flip flops, but I wasn't sold right away.  Then I bought a pair, and well, the rest is history.  Mine are a shimmery pink :)

Slim $26.00 (in a million colors!)
When I need an easy, "go to" necklace, I pull out one of my favorite Chan Luu's.  That periwinkle/cobalt blue sequin works with everything and is the perfect pop of color.

Chan Luu $55.00
When in doubt, I turn to a dress or jersey knit skirt in the summer.  (I loathe shorts)  I have two different colors/versions of this foldover skirt from Gap.  It's easily one of my favorites- and the stripes are quintessential summer nautical wear! 

Gap $44.95
May you enjoy rediscovering your favorite treasures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment