Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last Minute Lucy

I am sure there are still holiday shoppers out there searching frantically for "the gift"...and with the clock ticking, it can be stressful!

Let me give you a few tips for power shopping:
- Gift cards are not impersonal. Not when you elect to get one from a store he/she frequents a lot (for me, that's Target) or a store you love, but can't usually afford (hellooooo Kate Spade).

- Buy a quality all-time winner: cashmere sweater (black v-neck or crew neck), leather gloves (get a cashmere lining or something cozy), or a cashmere pashmina/wrap (I can't wait to use mine on the cold airplane!)
- Think services: anything you usually feel badly buying for yourself...massages (my local favorite Cortiva Massage Therapy School- GREAT discounted services by students), manicures, pedicures, or home cleaning services

Gift giving is about thoughtfulness, not about the "it." My most favorite gifts are when people know me well enough to understand my likes and dislikes, and that to me, is priceless.

Blessed Holidays, my "last minute lucy" friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment