Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stylin' Maps

A few weeks ago, I ordered this stylin' map from Ork posters (thanks to a tip from a blog I read)- LOVE that it brings me back to my New Orleans days! Still waiting on the Dallas one...


My newest find (thanks again to Design Sponge!) is this great little number from "These are Things"...similar idea, and a fun twist on the idea for a city map:


Spoiler alert...a friend along the eastern seaboard may be receiving this little number as a Christmas gift- I couldn't resist the ode to Boston! They are PERFECT holiday gifts for friends who may have moved away, or simply love their city. Happy shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I love the NOLA one and just ordered the black and white for a certain special someone. What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete