As an adult, I own my own home and decorate with my own select pieces. And it seems like this should be the year the nativity set makes a home with me. I have a few criteria about nativity sets that perhaps I should share:
- I don't want it to look old fashioned (i.e., like 1950's prayer cards)
- I want one that is classic enough that if I have kids, they will remember my set
- It can't take up a lot of space- my home is "petite"
- It should be tasteful in its use of color (if any- I may be somewhat partial to white or glass)
- The 3 wise men should be included. I am always drawn to those figurines.