Sunday, January 1, 2012

Cutting Edge Calendars

New Year. New Resolutions. New New New.

All this newness means it's time for a new calendar! And I admit that I am a bit particular (surprised?) about the calendars I buy...mostly b/c I want them also to be artistic. A simple desk calendar from Staples just doesn't suit me!

For the past few years, I have loved using Snow & Graham's calendar (always a classic, and very tasteful). I often dream of different ways I could use the whimsical prints once the month is over (still haven't come up with any good ideas)- but each month, I have turned the page with delight.

This year, I opted for a little change (that's the name of the game afterall)...a lovely little watercolor number from Linda and Harriett, featured in a few hotspots that I shop. While I had to order online and now patiently await its arrival, I know it will be fresh and different for my year of marking time.


My other old standby is from the Paper Source, where I have framed a year of the desk calendar monthly cards. I love the letterpress designs, and not to mention it gives another piece of art to my walls.

From my casa

Happy 2012, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment