Monday, January 23, 2012

Stately Love

When I get a little homesick for Texas, I often find myself scouring the internet for fun items to remind me of my home state. And since the state of Texas is super easy to identify and use in various craft items, I rarely struggle to find little treasures to satisfy my need!

Two sweet items I stumbled upon this week (and since I know I have readers who are not loyal Texans, I should note there are other state options!):

Since new little ones are born everyday (and my dear friend, R just had a new son!), I have been looking a toys and such for the kiddos. How great is this teething ring??

Then of course, I am obsessed with this cutting board! The best part, you can request them to engrave a small heart or star at the location of the city of your choice. Love me some Dallas!


Oh you creative artistic people on Etsy, you make my heart smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment