Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cooking Cutely

I recognize my cooking skills are average. I wish I could infuse my creativity with fashion into the kitchen, but hey- we all have our limitations. SO, while I make take a stab at a new recipe in REAL SIMPLE or a friend's cookbook (fully loaded with helpful pictures), I think I should be able to look cute while doing it.

I came across IceMilk Aprons while perusing the latest O magazine (January 2012 issue), only to discover that they really look like a dress, fully adorned with a bow! She has even launched a new children's line, so that you and your favorite little helper can look the part, too. And I really loved her story- building a connection and a business with her grandmother- over a mutual history with ice milk (ice cream with milk rather than cream) and hours of kitchen time. Women who manifest their passions inspire me...Cheers to making a business with meaning, Ashley Schoenith!

No comments:

Post a Comment