Sunday, February 20, 2011

Paperless Perfection

Invitations abound in my life. Whether for a wedding (take a breath, I don't mean my own!) or other celebratory life moments, I have been paying attention to designs and styles of invitations as I am assisting several friends with their special invitation projects.

I love everything about an invitation: Creative presentation, tasteful paper, fabulous use of color, stylish and classic all in the same neat little package. I love that moment of receiving it, appreciating the thought and finished product that lay in my hands...all just to ask if I would attend a moment in someone's life.


In these days of electronic everything, I was happy to discover invitations that could capture that same style and class that I love. Paperlesspost.com houses a fantastic variety of invitation styles, colors, ideas without all the hassle of postage, addressing envelopes and budgeting for paper! I'm particularly fond of the recent Valentine's collection and now the Mardi Gras selection makes me want to shout, "Throw me something, mister!"

Don't get me wrong, I still love and value the tangible invitation, but this website gives me reason enough to peruse the inventory and feel confident that style can be shared via email!

1 comment:

  1. You can convince me of anything! I wish I had a reason to be sending out invites.

    ReplyDelete