Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sno Brum Rules!

Ok, friends. Who's with me? Want to move to Hawaii?

We officially hit over 60" of snow in January here in Boston, and honestly, I have no idea where else to put it anymore. The snow banks are taller than me, and my "heave ho!" needed to throw the additional piles on top of these banks are starting to strain my back.

But, I wanted to give a little shout out to my mom, who last year, purchased me the most perfect snow brush I have ever owned. In fact, I used it so much, I finally had to break down and get a new one this year. It's perfection for so many reasons:

1) It does not, under any circumstances, scratch my car.
2) It has an adjustable handle that allows for me to push the entire foot of snow on the roof of my car to the other side with one simple move!
3) The span of the "brush" is wide enough to cut the "before I go to work, I must brush off my car" time in half.
4) It's $20. That's it. And I use it almost everyday here in Boston.


Harrington Catalog (which makes a host of random accessories for winter weather) sells this little beauty called the "sno brum". Honestly, folks, I wouldn't go through another winter without it. And you shouldn't either.

2 comments:

  1. Maria, I am so buying that snow brush! Thanks for the tip!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that one too and it really is the best. I don't what we would have done without it this year!

    ReplyDelete