Sunday, February 6, 2011

Slip into Sunshine

I have been on the hunt for a stylish, slip-on, sporty shoe. (say that 3 times fast) And believe me, it has not been easy. But I knew if I waited long enough, one would surface to bring me satisfaction (now I am just trying to use "s" words!)

Then my Lands' End catalog came in the mail, and lo and behold...success!

The Slip-on Trekker Shoe really is perfect. The colors are terrific (I opted for "soft sunshine"), and right out of the box, they were EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Sizing was spot on, colors were easy to wear with jeans, and comfortable! I can wear them with socks now (since they have that breathable material), and then when it gets warmer, no socks needed.

And for $40, I couldn't have asked for a better deal. Now, if I could only get REAL sunshine to linger a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment