Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wedge-tastic

Have you noticed the influx of spring attire in stores? It somewhat makes me a little sad, seeing as we will likely have another month of cold weather. But the good news is, the groundhog promises spring to arrive soon!

On on that note, the shoe department is bursting at the seams with one particular shoe: the wedge! I generally like the look of these shoes, easier heel to walk in, elongates the leg, very comfortable (more recently). But I also think they make the more petite ladies feel better!

Truthfully, the wedge is everywhere. Just keep your eye out for sales, and by all means, buy real leather. I actually bought these last year, only to find them back in the BR rotation. I love them- tall for sure, but great with jeans, or even tights and a dress. They are a terrific addition to my collection (flat central- honestly, I have way too many pairs of flats). And while wedges are making their presence known, I'll give these a twirl around town! Wedge-tastic for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment