Monday, August 31, 2009

Right on Target

Those who know me well, know that Target must receive at least 10% of my gross pay each year. I can't even remember a time before Target was my "go to" for all things I used to buy at CVS or the grocery store. And then, (for my loyal Target shoppers) designer Isaac Mizrahi started a women's clothing line that transformed my thoughts about buying cute clothes at Target!

Sadly, Isaac no longer has his line, but an old favorite, Merona, has really stepped it up. They started a line this last year called "Merona Collection" which is mostly comprised of great business casual wear. PERFECT for the office or running around town looking put together. I particularly favor the dresses- varied in color, style, shape, length...each time I peruse their inventory, I find some great new little treasure of a dress with fantastic details, rich colors, and superb pricing! In fact, just this weekend, I picked up a great red wrap dress with mini ruffles along the hem for $24.99 and absolutely love it!

Merona Collection makes a wide variety of clothes: dresses, skirts, suiting separates, quality t-shirts with special detailing, and even shoes. I haven't purchased any shoes yet, but I will say the options look appealing. And if you're still shopping for that pewter shoe, this one looks particularly cute! I also like the idea of this red flat, which would be great with tights and a black dress.

So, next time you're walking around Target picking up shampoo and paper towels, walk through the Merona section, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment