Sunday, December 18, 2016

Week 7: Baby, It's Cold Outside

First off, have you ever really listened to the lyrics of that song?? They are kind of scandalous :) Seriously, listen...makes for a good conversation to analyze. I digress...it's cold out, friends!  Looks like the better part of the US is dealing with some snow, sleet, rain and FREEZING temps.  Even my home state is feeling what the 20s are like (#brrrrrrr).  So, this week's final post before Christmas has to do with all things cozy and warm from one of my favorite retailers, Nordstrom. Is there anything better than free shipping and free returns 365 days a year?

I've never met a cowl neck I didn't love.
This burnt red is holiday-tastic.

Dreamers by Debut $27.90
Anything made by Barefoot Dreams is by definition cozy!
Knit Slouch Beanie $40
Ugg also reigns in the cozy world. I covet this set for winter traveling!
Note: I've even seen these at the Ugg outlets if you have one nearby.
Travel Set $88
Such easy slippers for the guy in your life. 4 great colors!
Deer Stags Nordic Slippers $21.90
Even the little ones need some cozy in their lives.
Like the snap design to keep them ON.
Fleece Booties $24
Here's to many warm, cozy and fun-filled days and nights together.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment