Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 5: Sparkle and Shine

Christmas is inching up to us. I love walking the malls with holiday decor, festive music, and glitter and glam everywhere I look.  I was in Nordstrom recently and every single employee was decked out in holiday attire (I later came to understand it was their holiday party later that night!), but nonetheless, it made my shopping experience that much more fun.  Today's post (oops, a few days late) has everything to do with glitter and glam with one of my favorite jewelry retailers: Bauble Bar!  If you haven't purchased from them before, you'll come to discover their awesome gift wrap and packaging containing some super fun baubles.  AND, there's 25% off currently using code GIFT25.

Tassel earrings are all the rage. This gift set just wins!
Mini Gem Pinata Tassels $48
I never met a drop earring I didn't like. And this blue is stunning!
Fluoro Crispin Drops $48
I would wear these all winter long.
Deco Gum Drops $34
Love the organic design of this. Everyone needs a good gold cuff.
Tamayo Cuff $44
All things turquoise reign in my mind.  This one is so pretty (and a buried bauble currently!)
Galaxy Druzy Pendant $10!
Hope you find a few sparklers for yourself, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment