Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pop of Popover

My blogging habit just has been pushed down the to do list these last couple months.  In case you missed it, between mid January and early March, Boston had over 100 inches of snow (and I think I literally shoveled every flippin' one!)  So, maybe I just feel like I am coming up for air. Spring is coming!

I've noticed a million trends lately that make for a great blog post, so I'll try my best to keep them comin' now!  So let's start with the popover trend.  Seen it?  The popover is an illusion of separates, but is actually a one piece.  The top literally "pops over" the bottom in a bit of a flare, and there's usually a fun split back.  What do you think?

The color is fabulous!
  Eliza J Crepe Popover $138

Striped Jacquard $138
Classic White (when will spring come??)
Jacquard Knit $148
Textured Knit $39.99
  Can you see yourself pulling this off? I think I may try it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment