Saturday, March 21, 2015

Blushed with Pink

So they *say* it is officially spring (didn't it snow today in Boston? ugh)- but since there's an inevitable change, I'll keep my eye on the prize!  So many lovely spring like fashions to comment on, but for today- it's all about the blush.  I like to think I know a thing or two about blush, especially considering how easily we redheads blush when embarrassed! :)  You should be seeing blush pink everywhere- from cosmetics to accessories to our favorite fashion staples.  I love it so- a soft, gentle color and screams femininity (one of my resolutions for 2015).  So here's my favorite blush pinks from across the web:

The perfect base color eyeshadow
MAC in Vapour $16.00

If you don't own a Recover seamless tank, you aren't living:
Recover, in Ballerina pink $33.00

 This faux leather tote is ideal for travel!
Forever21 tote in pink $27.90
Precious pink moto jacket
Joe Fresh $49.00
Classic pullover w/ open side slits
BR Textured Cotton/Cashmere Pullover $62.99
I'm here to say, you will see blush pink everywhere...so find your perfect item and ring in spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment