Monday, December 1, 2014

Smells like Christmas

This past weekend, I went to my favorite local grocer, and they had a million fresh pine trees all lined up for someone to take home.  That smell is something I literally want to unleash the moment December 1 arrives!  It's clean and woodsy and makes me want to breathe fresh air on top of a snow capped mountain.  Shall we go??

Do you have any favorite pine scented products?  Here's a few of mine: 

Thymes makes the BEST Frasier Fir scent, IMO.
I happen to love the mist so I can spray my (fake) Christmas tree to smell like pine!
Home Fragrance $18
This Yankee Candle is a staple in my house at the holidays!
Balsam & Cedar $27.99
Another terrific option for a great price.
Soap & Paper Factory: Roland Pine $28
Love the lotion! Travel sizes are the best.
Stonewall Kitchen: White Pine $12.50 (lotion)
Can't you just smell the lure of pine now?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment