Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cable Cable Everywhere!

Snuggly softness is key at this time of year.  These last couple days in New England have been misery- rain, cold, wind, blah.  It so makes me want to curl up in a cozy blanket, read my magazines and drift off into blissful slumber.  Zzzzzzz  It just feels so natural to reach for all things cable knit, and I am finding it in the most amazing places this year!  Check these out:

Classic, cozy and cheap(er)! Love PB sale items :)
Cable Knit Throw $63
How darling are these for a hot cup of tea?
Local friends, Pine Straw sells them (and the tea kettle too!)
Cable Knit Mug $8.95
I so want these towels!!!
Cable Bath Towel, Target $12.99
I think a cream cardigan like this is essential.
Gap Cable Knit Cardi $69.95 (on sale now!)
Go ahead, grab your cable knit and rest up for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing--apparently we are doing a cable knit sweater extended fsmily photo over Christmas !

    ReplyDelete