Monday, September 3, 2012

Flips for the Wrist

Being from the south, I have a deep love for flip flops.  In fact, just last year, I realized I only have one pair of summer sandals that are NOT flip flops.  Aside from needing to expand my shoe collection, the flip flop will be a staple in my closet for a long time.

Needless to say I was excited upon finding this little treasure:  the flip flop bracelet!


What could be better...a recycled flip flop made fair trade from a company in South Africa, a terrific mixture of striped colors, and each one less than $1!  My wrists are happier just thinking about it.  If you go to your local Paper Source, you can pick your favorite colors, or you can order online and see what assortment they select for you.  Either way, your wrists will "flip" with excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment