Friday, March 16, 2012

Quilt the Memories

I bet you have them too.
Piles of t-shirts from high school, college, trips, etc. And I bet you wear none of them anymore.
That was my story, and I just couldn't bring myself to part with some t-shirts that reminded me of some REALLY special, formative, fun times.

This year, for my birthday, mom put it all together in a great present...a t-shirt quilt! Definitely seen these before, and never really knew if I'd like it, but the final product was so great. And I can now keep the memories alive a bit longer. From my days at Loyola to here in Boston, it's a great way to remember the days...I only wish I had hung onto those "smack mac" t-shirts!

And I know you're surprised to know I am a sorority girl :) Love me some AXO's!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I'm planning on taking a t-shirt quilt class in April. I bet I do have a Smack Mac shirt in my box of shirts! :)

    ReplyDelete