Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shopafrolic away!

I so love when I discover new tidbits on shopping, especially from friends who have connections! My colleague Susan passed along this very fashionable, reader friendly daily email geared toward product tips for fashion, accessories and beauty- love it! Susan knows one of the founders, Liz, from college- so fun!

The site is created by Liz Lange and Jane Wagman (just cancel the prompt to log in), sisters who admit to being raised by a "shopaholic mother." I love their story, and often have coveted some of Liz Lange's designs (maybe some of you recognize her name from Target, where she boasts a terrific maternity line!) I do admit, I have never purchased maternity clothing, but Liz Lange tempts me! :)

Their site, Shopafrolic, is refreshing, fun, creative, and engaging. It's concise enough for the busiest of gals, and their daily email (my favorite) gives me just enough shopping information to start my day off on the right foot.

So, for those of us who love a little tid-bit (after all, you are reading my blog), I think this one's worth adding to the inbox. Frolic away in delight! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Maria! Remember, you can also send us pics of items if you're on the fence about buying them and we'll take a vote.

    And don't forget to check out Liz's new non-maternity line debuting Live on HSN Friday Feb 19th at 8PM

    Shopsisters
    www.shopafrolic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is an amazing website.....thanks Maria!

    ReplyDelete