Monday, November 21, 2016

Paper Source: Week 3

We are on the brink of some pretty intense shopping days to come, friends.  Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday.  Just remember:shop smart and intentionally!  I don't typically think of Paper Source for gifts, but in the last few years they have upped their gift game big time. Given my love for all crafty projects, I came across some pretty fun finds for any one you're shopping for. 

If you know me, I have a profound love for all things 12 days of Christmas themed.
Adore this ornament set!
Ornament Set $36.95
Subtle? Nah. But super handy and a little cheeky.
Well-Groomed Pouch $16.95
I'm a fan of all things leopard/cheetah/animal print.
And it could double as a clutch in a pinch.
Kate Spade Leopard Pencil Pouch $30.95
I recently went to the San Diego Zoo and couldn't get enough of the giraffes.
I want to snuggle up with this one.
Gentle Giraffe Plush $26.95
Their custom journal notebooks are top notch.  I love giving and receiving these!
Plus the personalization with buffalo plaid makes it dynamo.
Personalized Journal $19.95
Get going! And if you shop now with code CHEER4YOU, you can save 20% before the big weekend hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment