Sunday, January 31, 2016

Who What Wear @ Target

I was excited with this release of a Who What Wear collection (monthly!) at Target.  I've been following them on Twitter for a while (@WhoWhatWear) and simply love their tips and product highlights.  Needless to say, it will be fun to see what they roll out, and here's some fan favorites when I visited my local Target today:

Fabric is a dream- soft and supple, and easy to style!
Midi shirt dress $36.99
Precious stripe in my favorite cobalt blue.
(fair warning: neckline cuts high)
Bateau Tee $19.99
Boxy shape and the perfect army green.
Peplum Utility Jacket $39.99
There's a nice color palette of white, cobalt, army green, black and mustard yellow.  Some good staples in the collection (tees and sweaters) along with a few easy accessories (belt, wristlets).  Definitely worth keeping an eye out for how this goes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment