Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tartan to the Max!

So I must be on a plaid kick, because I just can't get enough of Scottish tartan plaid these days (plus the buffalo plaid I just recently posted on).  There's something uber holiday-esque about this print, and best yet- it just screams winter in New England.  I love how there are so many ways to play with the print- add army green, leopard, a statement necklace, etc.  It all works, and it all makes me get ready for the most wonderful time of the year! :)

So awesome! I recommend First Dance from Essie.
Thanks to Pinterest for this one!
Could these be any cuter?
Anthropologie $128


Yes! to this look...
Check out this scarf: $24.95
Or layer this top under an army green military jacket.
LLBean $39.95
Adorable- and made with Pendleton wool.
Etsy clutch $60
Go on- get something to add to your closet!  You won't regret it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment