Monday, September 8, 2014

Make Way for Aubergine

I took a nice little hiatus from blogging this summer (miss me?), and I feel ready for Fall!  Ready for those cool, crisp days, the change over wardrobe, closed toe shoes...ahhh it's in the air.  As I peruse my stack of fashion magazines, one thing is very clear:  the color Aubergine.  Such a fancy, elite word for eggplant purple :)

Here's a few things across the web that make my cut:

First of all, check out the Duchess looking smashing in the "it" color:

(congrats on Baby #2 to Kate, William and George!)
The skinny jean in this deep color would look so great with complementary navy, olive green, grey, slate blue or ivory.
Madewell $99.50
Solid staple for the closet = no brainer!
GAP Eversoft V-neck $39.95
I am dying to get these- what a classy, sassy shoe!
Boden Flat T-Bar $108.00
This is my ideal scarf season- this would look great with so many pieces!
Garnet Hill Patchwork Paisley $128.00
You should check out your closet (see what you bought at the end of last fall >> guilty) and add a nice touch of Aubergine to your collection.  Happy (almost) fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment