Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A Shimmer in Your Eye

When I was enjoying my turkey feast with my dear friend, B, I noticed her shimmery eye shadow...subtle, but definitely added something special to her makeup.  She shared the secret of Laura Mercier's eye cream in rose gold.  It's this lovely shade of pinky-gold that goes on like a dream and adds just a bit of shine to your holiday look.  I ordered one straight away!

Metallic Cream Eye Color in Rose Gold $23.00

I am also a huge fan of her tinted moisturizer (with SPF)-  goes on like a light foundation and always leaves my skin feeling smooth and even.  I also love that it comes in a million colors to allow for a better match with your skin tone.  Totally recommend her line- so worth the money.

Tinted Moisturizer w/ SPF 20 for $43.00
May all things be shimmery and bright for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment