Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days (before) Christmas

I am obsessed with all things 12 Days of Christmas themed.  It's a recent obsession, so when I received an email from one of my favorite merchants (CUSP) who had themed it 12 Days of Christmas, I was hooked (and inspired!)  So here's my shopping idea post, 12 Days themed...

Listen to "The Little Drummer Boy" track- It makes me cry EVERY time!
Love the piping accent on this dress! $54.97
Such a great color and easy to wear with jeans $65
Obsessed with this dress! $128
Nothing cozier than a white puffer vest $49
Or fish...I'm ready for a tropical paradise! $98
This color is radiant as a clip $22
Stunning and practical $78
Sold out for now...but it's one of my favs!
for your littlest gal- paris style! $38
these vintage dove plates are lovely! $40
copper & cast iron wall hanging (or trivet!) $11.50
Happy shopping, friends!
May these next 12 days (before) Christmas be merry and bright!

2 comments:

  1. i was looking for nursing gear for maids a milking :) oh wait...that's just the phase in my life! i AM a milk maid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! :)
    Merry Christmas, Maria!!!

    ReplyDelete