Monday, April 18, 2011

Reveal A Better You

When it comes to pampering, I've always been more of a massage girl, than a facial. Maybe it comes with having super sensitive skin (thanks, Mom for the redhead genes), but until recently, I never really appreciated what a good exfoliation can do!

My sister discovered this little treasure: The Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System. Sounds WAY more intense than it really is...this very cool little rotating brush and a lovely cleanser combo uncovered a new woman! I actually used my favorite Philosophy cleanser (Purity Made Simple) instead and let the little brush do its trick. There are two speed settings: and the higher one is quite nice (even for this sensitive gal), and the lower one is perfect to go over your eyes. You can even use it in the shower, and I am loving the reveal!


I wouldn't recommend using it daily-but once a week will be a lovely treat. And as we prep for that summer skin, I'm excited to wear little makeup and let my au natural shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment