Monday, November 16, 2009

Did someone say FREE?

For reasons that I have already shared on my blog, ALWAYS do a search for free shipping codes when online shopping. I have saved anywhere from 5-10% just by doing a quick search.

As I was reading my latest December issue of O Magazine (Ellen Degeneres dons the cover with her this month!), I came across this FABULOUS tid bit:

FREE SHIPPING DAY, Thursday, December 17, 2009!

What is that, you ask? Well, merchants of all kind have committed to making December 17th a free shipping day, guaranteeing delivery of your item(s) by Christmas day. Check out the site here for participating merchants. And apparently, more merchants are being added by the day, in the hopes of a grand total of 500! How cool is that?

So for those who are using the world wide web to bring some holiday cheer to your loved ones, wait to shop on December 17th and score some free shipping. Why not? It's like free money!

No comments:

Post a Comment