Sunday, October 4, 2015

Break in the Backpack

I took a little respite from blogging, but fear not- my ideas were still flowing over the last few months!  October is here...transitioning us to all things harvest-y and fall.  I spent the summer purging (and consigning) a ton of clothing and accessories that just don't need to live in my quaint little condo anymore.  I came across my large bin of handbags...scaled back and assessed a few possible updates.  Some gals carry a different one every day, while others carry one until it falls apart.  I fall somewhere in between.  I carry a handbag (or pocketbook as they say here in New England) for a month, and then change it up. 

October inspired me to try a backpack.  Not like "I'm headed back to school" backpack, but an adult version with some classic details.  What do you think?  I'm going to give it a shot.

This caught my eye in a recent issue of Redbook magazine. 
LOVE the tassels.
I covet this if I ever win the lottery.

Honestly, faux leather looks amazing!
Happy October shopping, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment