Monday, October 13, 2014

Tortoise and the Hair

Tortoise is everywhere this fall.  I'm seeing it in all the likely places...jewelry, hair accessories, shoes.  But it's the unexpected places that are making it very fun, too!  I happen to really love the combination of tortoise and turquoise- the colors just look fabulous together and somehow make me think of my southwestern roots. I also am loving olive green/gold/tortoise combos. Take a gander at these beauties and see what you can add to your collection this year:

Love this perfect statement necklace
Bauble Bar $46.00
The gold accent is just classy
JCrew $14.00
 The bee is such a whimsy detail!
Target $19.99
Coveting these beauties!
RayBan $180.00
Pretty updo on this gal
Nordstrom $18.00
I also think redheads, brunettes and blondes alike can sport tortoise.  It has a warm, cozy feel that oozes fall and invites images of prep school :)  Happy tortoise hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment