Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Smokin' Smoking Loafers

I wondered whether I'd be a fan of the smoking loafer this season, as I've seen them all over the place.  It took me trying on a few pairs with skinny jeans and a cozy sweater to be sold!  What I like the most is the comfort factor- yes, they could look "old lady" like if you don't make sure they have some kind of interesting feature, fabric or flare.  Here's a few of my favorites (and definitely worth trying a pair!):

A total steal in an everyday, wearable color with gold studs.
Old Navy $24.94
I am a sucker for this cool tribal print.
Adam Tucker Me-Too $89.95
The classic look in deep maroon velvet. 
Splendid $77.95
The best of both worlds: leopard and smoking loafer!
Britton $59.95
I think they are a perfect compliment to my shoe collection!  Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment