Monday, July 8, 2013

It's a Neat Wave!

I admit I stole this line from a recent Pier One Imports email, but it got me thinking of a great blog post.  Now that I am enjoying the freedom of summer and no work (well, limited work), it's been the PERFECT time to get my life in order.  LOTS of cleaning, sorting, filing, etc.  You get the idea.

So here's some of my favorite organizational products that have helped me along the way.

Shred those documents, people.  And CROSS shred for security.  
Amazon.com $29.88
Store out of season clothes in these handy clear bins.
I also love their boot box.
Jumbo Box, Container Store $13.99
Collect all those clipped recipes in your own 3 ring binder-
the sheet protector is clutch.
(I give full credit to my friend, S, who started this trend.)
Office Depot $15.79 for a box of 100
and lastly, I grew tired of using a paper envelope
to keep my coupons with me when shopping. 

So, I finally invested in a vinyl coupon holder.
Target $4.50
  I think I garner far too much pleasure from organizing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment